[Stratos-dev] FM radio abstraction in Android / Virtio

Tom Gall tom.gall at linaro.org
Wed Aug 19 13:18:33 UTC 2020

Hi François

Basically : https://source.android.com/devices/automotive/radio

Passing along for everyone on list, via MMWG / LCG, we're looking at media
on virtualized Android/Linux as part of the larger Stratos project. In the
short term, we're pulling together a set of initiative(s). We're
approaching this in terms of media, meaning both audio and video included
protected media.

The intent is we'll present to the stratos sync meeting soonish. We're not
ready quite yet.

--
Regards,
Tom

Director
Responsibilities : Linaro Consumer Group, Multimedia Working Group, and
Linaro AI Project
Linaro.org │ Open source software for ARM SoCs
irc, slack, discord: tgall_foo
妛挧暃椦槞蟐袮閠駲墸壥彁
"Where's the kaboom!? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering kaboom!"
Marvin Martian