[Bdds-dev] 答复: RDMA capability for Bigdata components

Yuqi Gu yuqi.gu at linaro.org
Wed Sep 9 09:57:40 UTC 2020

Hi,

It's pretty helpful to support RDMA for hadoop, Spark , Kafka, etc.
But from http://hibd.cse.ohio-state.edu/downloads, it just offers the
tarball for x86 and '*RDMA for Apache Hadoop 3.x Userguide'*  is not
available.
IMHO, we should confirm whether HiBD <http://hibd.cse.ohio-state.edu/> is
open-source or not.
Maybe it would be better to set up a talk-channel with guys in
OHIO-State-University first.
Thanks!

BRs,
Yuqi