[Asa-dev] [CI] SBSA ACS tests

Graeme Gregory graeme at nuviainc.com
Mon Nov 2 12:48:32 UTC 2020

On Fri, Oct 30, 2020 at 12:07 PM Marcin Juszkiewicz via Asa-dev <
asa-dev at op-lists.linaro.org> wrote:

> W dniu 30.10.2020 o 13:03, Marcin Juszkiewicz via Asa-dev pisze:
> > I added new CI job: ldcg-sbsa-acs.
> >
> > It builds HEAD of qemu and edk2 and then use it to run Arm SBSA ACS
> > testsuite for SBSA levels 3-6.
> >
> > https://snapshots.linaro.org/ldcg/sbsa-acs/3/ has logs from each run.
> >
> > This allows us to check which components are still missing for each
> level.
> >
> > I created some Jira cards yesterday to list missing parts:
> >
> > ASA-65 - add PMU counters
> > ASA-66 - add GIC ITS support
> > ASA-67 - add Virtual Host Extensions (required for level 4)
> > ASA-68 - add SMMU (it is not detected by SBSA ACS now)

ASA-68 effectively requirers ASA-66 as far as I can tell. I did try an
instantiate a SMMUv3 from ACPI but
the kernel throws errors if there is not an ITS there. (I could however
have made a mistake in my tables).
The qemu patches for SMMUv3 are upstream now so at least its correct from
QEMU side.

Graeme